Trace Heating Cable Pipe Freezing Frost Prevention Kit
Pipe Trace Heating Cable Pipe Freezing Frost Prevention Kits
Stopgel by Flexelec - Anti Pipe Freezing Frost Protection Pipe Heating Kit. Specially designed for protecting metal piping against freezing. When properly fitted, the heating cables come into operation at + 5°C and will protect your installation against freezing.
Protect the water supply in housing, garages, car parks, gardens or on the roofs of buildings where pipes need to be protected against freezing in winter. As heat insulation has made great progress, piping now runs through colder and colder areas. Not only do they need to be insulated, but also heat losses must be offset to prevent freezing.
- Voltage 230 V – 50 Hz.
- Double insulation.
- Protection class II.
- Permissible service temperature from - 30°C to + 80°C.
- Complete kit for easy installation.
- Power rating 15 W/m.
- Flat section 5 x 7 mm for better heat transfer.
- 1-metre long power supply section at one end only.
- Electrical connection plug included.
- Thermostat incorporated at the end of the cable.
- Fitting accessories supplied.
- 2-year guarantee.