Armaflex ADH625 Solar Outdoor HT Insulation Glue 1 litre
- Material: ADH625 Adhesive
- Suitable for use with all Armaflex HT EPDM Foam insulation
- Contains: 1 litre
Armaflex HT Solar Outdoor Insulation Adhesive ADH625 – 1 litre
HT Armaflex is the ideal insulation solution for outdoor use. Because it's made from EPDM rubber, it's fully UV resistant and weatherproof. This means it can installed outside without any further coverings or protection. Along with its high temperature resistance, it's the ideal product for insulating outdoor pipes on Solar, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration pipework. HT/Armaflex is the EPDM rubber insulation that meets the growing demand for a reliable and environmentally friendly and flexible insulation, that can be used at higher temperatures for process industry and solar applications.
Armaflex ADH625 Adhesive is specially formulated to work with all Armaflex HT EPDM foam rubber products. It provides a quick setting method for sealing joints and cuts between adjacent pieces of insulation and is able to withstand temepratures equivalent to the EPDM material.
HT/Armaflex can be used for the thermal insulation of pipes, vessels, ducts and solar panels, motor vehicles, hot gas lines, steam and dual temperature lines.
HT/Armaflex is suitable for applications up to 150 °C
- Easy to apply adhesive - use a soft brush and suitable cleaner
- Dries to provide a sting adhesive bond which won't crack or seperate
- UV resistant and able to withstand typical weathering effects
- Won't crack and break under outdoor UV Exposure
- Built-in water vapour barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Retains its physical characteristics throughout service life
- Doesn't require any further treatment or covering - just fit and forget
- Low maintenance and repair costs
- High degree of stability for a wide temperature range
- Reduces energy losses with a low thermal conductivity