Rockwool Rocklap 50mm Thick Foil Faced Pipe Insulation x 1 metre
- Insulation Material: Foil Faced Pre-Formed Stone Wool Sections with Integral Adhesive Overlap.
- Insulation Thickness: 50mm.
- Length: 1 metre.
Rockwool Rocklap Foil Faced Pipe Insulation, 50mm thick 1-metre length.
Insulating the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems with ROCKWOOL HVAC insulation can improve the energy efficiency, fire safety and acoustic performance of a building.
Insulation of pipework through buildings ensures the optimal temperature of both hot and cold water pipes is maintained whilst also controlling condensation. In working environments, it is important to keep temperatures comfortable and stable. High temperatures from pipework can also pose a hazard, but RockLap H&V Sections offer an excellent pipe insulation solution.
ROCKWOOL RockLap H&V Sections are pre-formed sections of stone wool insulation, manufactured pre-slit for ease of application and have a layer of factory applied foil facing and a self-adhesive lap. The self-adhesive lap allows the sections to be snapped onto the pipework, then backing tape used to completely seal the joint.
The sections have been designed to provide acoustic and thermal insulation to heating, ventilation and air conditioning pipework, from temperatures of 0 C to 250 C. The sections also have properties that allow them to insulate from frost damage.
RockLap H&V Sections are used for heating and ventilation pipes in a range of settings, through buildings, plants and other structures. The sections have been proven to deliver high-performance thermal insulation in a range of settings with varying climates and degrees of exposure for over 60 years.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Fast and simple to install with the snap system, reducing cost and the amount of time on site.
- The requirement for taping is significantly reduced due to the security of the snap system, taping is simply used as a seal.
- ROCKWOOL RockLap H&V Sections have limited combustibility; the surface finish is also compliant with Class 0.
- The sections are resilient and high performing provided in a one-piece, with reinforced foil and integral lap.