Armaflex Selfseal Pipe Insulation Self-Seal Class O Pipe Insulation
Armaflex Self-Seal Pipe Insulation
AF/Armaflex Class O Self-Seal is a pre-slit thermal insulation product with two strips of double-sided self-adhesive tape applied to each open seam. Easy application reduces costs & time of installation by up to 30%. Guaranteed technical values throughout the whole setup by closing seams on the entire insulation thickness. The built-in vapour barrier prevents condensation. Supplied in 2 metre lengths.
The Armacell range of thermal insulation materials is specifically designed to meet the challenges posed by modern mechanical services.
Class O Armaflex is the flexible, closed cell, elastomeric, nitrile rubber insulation that offers reliable protection against condensation and effectively prevents energy loss.
Class O Armaflex is dust free, fibre free and CFC free with an ODP of zero. Its inherent attributes and combination of properties makes Armaflex a highly efficient method of insulating hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework for condensation control, energy conservation and frost protection.
The Competitive Advantage of Specifying AF/Armaflex Class O Self-Seal Pipe Insulation:
- Quick to install
- Built-in anti-microbial protection reduces mold and bacteria growth
- Built in vapour barrier prevents condensation
- Reduces energy losses by up to 87%
- Lightweight and flexible, quick and easy installation with low maintenance requirements, resulting in time and cost savings
- Excellent resistance to the effects of ozone, oil and chemicals