Armaflex 10mm 3/8 Bore 13mm Thick x 2m Class O Pipe Insulation (94)
- Insulation Material: Nitrile Foam Rubber (Un-Split Tube)
- Insulation Thickness: 13mm
- Suits Pipe Size: 10mm (3/8 inch)
- Length: 2 metres
Armaflex Class O Pipe Insulation 10mm (3/8 inch) Bore, 13mm Thick, x 2m length
Insulating pipe and ductwork is one of the most effective ways to protect the value of an investment. Aside from restricting energy losses, insulation also prevents condensation and the associated risks of pipe corrosion and mould growth.
The Armacell range of thermal insulation materials is specifically designed to meet the challenges posed by modern mechanical services.
Class O Armaflex is the flexible, closed cell, elastomeric, nitrile rubber insulation that offers reliable protection against condensation and effectively prevents energy loss.
Class O Armaflex is dust free, fibre free and CFC free with an ODP of zero. Its inherent attributes and combination of properties makes Armaflex a highly efficient method of insulating hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework for condensation control, energy conservation and frost protection.
The Competitive Advantage of Specifying AF/Armaflex Class O:
- Built-in anti-microbial protection reduces mold and bacteria growth
- Built in vapour barrier prevents condensation
- Reduces energy losses by up to 87%
- Lightweight and flexible, quick and easy installation with low maintenance requirements, resulting in time and cost savings
- Excellent resistance to the effects of ozone, oil and chemicals