Armaflex 15mm 5/8 Bore 9mm Thick x 2m Self-Seal Class O Pipe Insulation (96)
Armaflex Self-Seal Pipe Insulation. 15mm (5/8 inch) Bore, 9mm Thick, x 2m length.
AF/Armaflex Class O Self-Seal is a pre-slit thermal insulation product with two strips of double-sided self-adhesive tape applied to each open seam. The easy application reduces costs & time of installation by up to 30 Percent — guaranteed technical values throughout the whole set up by closing seams on the entire insulation thickness. The built-in vapour barrier prevents condensation — Armaflex Self Seal lengths, supplied in 2-metre lengths.
The Armacell range of thermal insulation materials is specifically designed to meet the challenges posed by new mechanical services.
Class O Armaflex is the flexible, closed-cell, elastomeric, nitrile rubber insulation that offers reliable protection against condensation and effectively prevents energy loss.
Class O Armaflex is dust-free, fibre-free and CFC free with an ODP of zero. Its primary attributes and combination of properties make Armaflex a highly efficient method of insulating hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework for condensation control, energy conservation and frost protection.
The Competitive Advantage of Specifying AF/Armaflex Class O Self-Seal Pipe Insulation:
- Quick to install.
- Built-in anti-microbial protection reduces mould and bacteria growth.
- The integrated vapour barrier prevents condensation.
- Armaflex Class O reduces energy losses by up to 87 Percent.
- Lightweight and flexible, fast and easy installation combined with low maintenance requirements, resulting in time and cost savings.
- Excellent resistance to the effects of ozone, oil and chemicals.
|Google Product Type
|Hardware > Building Materials > Insulation