Armaflex HT 13mm x 1m x 8m Solar Outdoor Plain Sheet Insulation
Armaflex HT Solar Outdoor Plain Insulation Sheet, 13mm thick, 1 metre wide, 8 metres long
HT Armaflex is the ideal insulation solution for outdoor use. Because it's made from EPDM rubber, it's fully UV resistant and weatherproof. This means it can installed outside without any further coverings or protection. Along with it's high temperature resistance, it's the ideal product for insulating outdoor pipes on Solar, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration pipework. HT/Armaflex is the EPDM rubber insulation that meets the growing demand for a reliable and environmentally friendly and flexible insulation, that can be used at higher temperatures for process industry and solar applications. Armaflex HT Insulation Sheets are easy to cut and shape, making them suitable for covering irregular shaped pipes, joints and ducts. The sheets can be cut with a suitable sharp knife or pair of scissors and glued using Armaflex ADH625 Adhesive (sold seperately).
HT/Armaflex can be used for the thermal insulation of pipes, vessels, ducts and solar panels, motor vehicles, hot gas lines, steam and dual temperature lines.
HT/Armaflex is suitable for applications up to 150 °C
- HT Sheet is easy to cut and shape
- UV resistant and able to withstand typical weathering effects
- Won't crack and break under outdoor UV Exposure
- Built-in water vapour barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Retains its physical characteristics throughout service life
- Doesn't require any further treatment or covering - just fit and forget
- Low maintenance and repair costs
- High degree of stability for a wide temperature range
- Reduces energy losses with a low thermal conduc
|Google Product Type
|Hardware > Building Materials > Insulation