Armaflex Tuffcoat Class O 1m Underground Waterproof Pipe Insulation-28mm-13mm
28mm Diameter 13mm Wall Armaflex Tuffcoat Outdoor Underground Pipe Insulation 1 metre length
Armaflex Tuffcoat - The industry leading insulation that provides protection against mechanical impact and UV resistance for outdoor pipework.
Armaflex Tuffcoat is AF/Armaflex Class O tube pre-covered with a tough outer PVC layer for mechanical protection. Armaflex Tuffcoat is ideal for use in external pipework applications where protection from UV rays is essential and also provides protection from bird and rodent attack. It can also be used underground - including on mains cold water and ground source heat pump pipes. In addition, Armaflex Tuffcoat includes in-built Microban antimicrobial protection and together with it's integrated wash down surface, makes it a great solution for schools and hospital projects.
- Tough PVC covering for additional mechanical protection
- Wash down and water proof for clean room and food production areas
- UV resistant for use on outdoor pipework
- Suitable for underground mains pipework and ground source heat pump pipework
- Built-in vapour barrier prevents condensation
- No additional painting required
- UV resistant reduces energy losses with a low thermal conductivity
- Microban® antimicrobial protection
- Insulation for hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning and refrigerated pipework to provide condensation control, energy conservation and frost protection
- Easy to wipe clean and washdown - suitable for food manufacturing, hospitals and schools.
- Suitable for outdoor use since covering provides additional protection against UV damage and bird attack
- Can be used underground - including on mains cold water and ground source heat pump pipes
|Google Product Type
|Hardware > Building Materials > Insulation