Aspen Mini Tank Pump 0.24L Air Conditioning Condensate Pump FP1056/2
The new and improved Aspen Mini Tank pump FP1056/2 can be wall mounted, floor mounted, in-pan or suspended on M8/M10 rod. Using piston technology, this is a compact, sturdy and multi-functional mini tank pump. Aspen Mini Tank Air Conditioning with a 0.24 Litre Capacity Condensate Tank. The pump is designed to collect condensate water from air conditioning systems and discharge it up to a recommended maximum 10 metres head.
ANNUAL SHUTDOWN: We will be closing on Friday 18th December and will re-open on Monday 4th January 2021. During this time you will be able process orders however they will not be dispatched until week commencing 4th January
Aspen Mini Tank Air Conditioning 0.24 Litre Capacity Condensate Tank Pump FP1056.
The pump is designed to collect condensate water from air conditioning systems and discharge it up to a recommended maximum 10 metres head. The internal safety switch is a low current switch to stop the air conditioning system in the event of pump failure. The pumps operate from an internal float switch.
The new and improved Aspen Mini Tank pump FP1056/2 can be wall mounted, floor mounted, in-pan or suspended on M8/M10 rod. These pumps use piston technology. This pump is a compact, robust and multifunctional mini tank pump.
- Four ways to install Compact & discreet
- Can be located in the drain pan
- Easy maintenance
- Up to 46kW / 157,000Btu/h Ducted units;
- Floor standing & chassis units;
- Cassette units
- Tank capacity: 0.24L
- High-level safety cut-out
- Wall, floor and in pan use
- Connecting cable: 1m
- Inlet seal fits most standard overflow pipe sizes
- Outlet size: 6mm.
- Maximum water temperature: 40C
- Maximum noise level: 35 dB(A) at 1m
- The pump has a pre-wired safety switch
- Pump rating 0.15A, 230V AC, 16W
- Safety switch: 3A maximum 230V AC 16W, 1PH 50/60 Hz, 3A alarm wires, normally closed
- Double insulated Dimensions: 70mm (h) x 180mm (w) x 90mm (d)
- Weight: 0.57kg